Post a Job
Do you need to fill a summer, contract, or permanent engineering position with your company? Post your employment opportunities with us for free!
Forward a digital copy of your job posting to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you are looking to hire students, recent graduates, or experienced alumni from the Faculty of Engineering, the EEC can help you connect with your target audience. Through our password-protected online employment database, weekly e-newsletters, bulletin boards, and various social media outlets, we can effectively publicize your opportunity to our nearly 5,500 undergrad and grad students and more than 20,000 alumni.
Please ensure that the job description includes the following details:
- Complete name and address of your company
- Name, title, and contact information of the key contact person
- Job title
- Job location
- Job description
- Number of positions available
- Type of position (permanent, summer, temporary, part time, full time)
- Deadline date for applications
- Targeted engineering disciplines
- Requested materials (cover letter, resume, transcript)
- Application instructions (apply online through the EEC, apply via email direct to employer, apply on employer website, etc.)
- Tentative start date
Assistance With Writing Your Job Posting
Need help writing an effective job posting? We have compiled a list of useful Job Posting Tips for your reference.
Our knowledgable Employment Coordinators are also happy to assist you in developing a job description that reflects the knowledge, skills, and abilities you seek in potential candidates — please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
Third Party Recruiter Policy
The Engineering Employment Centre is unable to post employment opportunities listed by third-party employment or recruitment firms.
The only exception is when:
- the firm has been sole-sourced; and
- the company that the position is with provides written confirmation that they have sole-sourced the third-party; and
- the posting clearly identifies the employer.
NOTE: the posting available for student viewing will disclose the name of the Employer.
The Engineering Employment Centre reserves the right to decline any posting.
If you have any questions regarding the above policy please do not hesitate to contact our office at 780.492.4360 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org